Mediation is slowly picking up pace to become the primary mechanism for dispute resolution. This program teaches the core mediation skills.
What happens at the training
- Mock mediation sessions
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- All-round feedback sessions
- Learn fundamental skills needed by a Mediator to mediate a conflict.
- Look at conflicts and its dynamics from the capacity of an individual as well as a group.
- Learn how to leverage the community we move within, in the right way, as it can be a huge support system to resolve conflicts.
Who Should Attend
- Advocates/Lawyers wanting to enhance their practice by learning key mediation skills.
- Those in the HR department willing to enhance their soft skills.
- Those pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in law or any other subject.
- High school students
- Basically, everyone!
Course Schedule :
- 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Break every 90 minutes
- Lunch Break at 1:00 PM
For fees and further information please contact +91 81975-66823